Train Sim World 3 Ice 4 Br 412

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ne#6954, May 9, 2023.

Tags:
  1. ne#6954

ne#6954 Active Member

The ICE 4 BR 412 , which is popular with many people and has a large fan base, can be found in the German public transport system. And if there is a good opportunity to make TSW3 even more varied and realistic, this move could be integrated into the game as an option.

[​IMG]

ICE 4, also known as Intercity-Express 4, is a high-speed train used by Deutsche Bahn AG in Germany. It is the successor to the well-known ICE 3 and represents the fourth generation of the Intercity Express.The ICE 4 was developed and manufactured by Siemens Mobility. A key motivation for the development of the ICE 4 was to gradually phase out the older ICE models, particularly the ICE 1 and ICE 2, from service. There are 37 seven-part units, 50 twelve-part units, and 50 thirteen-part units.

• Top speed: 250 km/h (412.2) and 265km/h( 412.0; 412.4)
      • Length: - seven parts: 202m
        - twelve parts: 346m
        - thirteen parts: 374m
      • weight: - seven parts: 392,141 t
        - twelve parts: 675,006 t
        - thirteen parts: 736,249 t
      • Seating capacity: - seven parts: 444
        - twelve parts: 830
        - thirteen parts: 918
      • number of power cars:- seven parts: 3
        - twelve parts: 6
        - thirteen parts: 7
      • Motor power: - seven parts: 4950 kW
        - twelve parts: 9900 kW
        - thirteen parts: 11 550 kW
      • Braking power of the generative brakes: 150 kN Max
      • starting traction: - seven parts: 225 kN
        - twelve parts: 300kN
        - thirteen parts: 300kN
      • Power supply: 15 kV, 16,7 Hz[
      • Brakes: Compressed air brake, electrodynamic regenerative brake (regeneration), magnetic track brake
      • Safety systems: ETCS, PZB, LZB, Sifa, AFB
      • Air conditioning: Yes, equipped with air conditioning On-board restaurant: Yes, there is an
      • on-board restaurant available Accessibility: Barrier-free design with facilities for passengers with reduced mobility
      • On-board entertainment: Specific details not available, but the ICE 4 is equipped with modern amenities such as Wi-Fi access and power outlets for electronic devices

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The seven-car ICE 4s can be coupled together while this is not possible with the other train configurations. This means that the ICE 4 sets can be faund to all ICE routs. This means that in Tsw 3 you can drive the trains.

• Kassen - Würzburg
    • Bremen - Oldenburg
    • Augsburg - Munich
    • Hamburg - Lübeck
    • Duisburg - Bochum
    [​IMG]

The ICE 4 has bicycle parking spaces to enable passengers to take bicycles with them during the journey. However, these spaces are limited and should be reserved in advance as they can fill up quickly depending on train occupancy. There are information displays in the ICE 4 carriages that show important travel information such as intermediate stops, connecting connections and estimated arrival times.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    There are also trips to Switzerland with the ICE 4

[​IMG]

please always feel free to leave a comment which train I should do next

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 9, 2023
    • Like Like x 16
  2. R3DWolf91

R3DWolf91 Well-Known Member

Very cool looking, I would be down for this. The squared off nose almost looks like it would be less aerodynamic than its predecessors.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ne#6954

ne#6954 Active Member

Yes, I found the round better and I don't think it was much more aerodynamic

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

I like your detailed train portraits or recommendations. The forum is still so text-heavy and we need more colorful pictures! I think the ICE4 would be a driving force for a new route, while the Vectron can be offered as a single loco DLC. As there is currently a retro or historical trend in German (and UK) routes, modern routes will still be a while away. I suspect that before we see an ICE4 in TSW, the ICE-T will certainly make an appearance, since the ICE3 still serves as a placeholder on some routes. ;)

• Like Like x 5
  5. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Bring it on and here's how it's going to change Schnellfahrstrecke Hannover Würzburg Kassel Wilhelmshöhe Würzburg Hbf complete name you will have two speed limits depending on the version for DB 412 412.2 155 mph 250 kmh 412.0 412.4 165 mph 265 kmh. Will allow ICE 1 to do 280 kmh on KWG. Keep in mind there are Switzerland capable versions of the train

• Like Like x 1
  6. drnicktgm#1259

drnicktgm#1259 Well-Known Member

I definitetly agree

• Like Like x 1
  7. Myron

Myron Well-Known Member

while I'm not a big fan of the class 412, I do think it needs to be a part of TSW's ICE family, not only because 2 ICEs are not enough (yes I'm serious) but also because it is literally everywhere in germany now, it's spreading like a VIRUS

8. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Spot on and this will also do RRO/HRR Trips and AI on Rapid Transit at Bitterfeld. Also KWG

• Like Like x 1
  9. Myron

Myron Well-Known Member

so for now it got replaced by the Vectron (lots of people were expecting the ICE 4 on the "german train" announcement in the DTD stream) but there is still hope that it is included in one of the three german routes that will come up, listed in the TSW4 roadmap

• Like Like x 1