Star Trek™: 25th Anniversary

Star Trek™: 25th Anniversary

Planetdune Aug 18, 2015 @ 4:29pm
ST: A Final Unity
Please, please, pretty please ?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Darkshowers Aug 23, 2015 @ 7:33pm 
I second this! I would love to be able to finally play this game.
Kryptonian Aug 28, 2015 @ 11:31am 
I would buy that game in a second. I loved playing it when it originally came out and have always wanted to have a version that would run on recent hardware. Spectrum Holobyte did a wonderful job creating an adventure with The Next Generation, IMO, and we need this to happen!
ejmillan Nov 6, 2015 @ 3:34am 
Yo compré ese juego en version CD. Lo estoy haciendo funcionar a través de DFend-Reloaded (DosBox Frontend) . Requiere unos ajustes de DosBox especiales.
Un saludo.
DyNaMiX Dec 2, 2015 @ 9:16pm 
DO IT!
Mr Spock Dec 27, 2015 @ 9:53pm 
Indeed, I would also purchase that one. Especially if it is implemented as well as SFA and JR etc have been, no issues so far! :)
bacchuscleric Feb 13, 2016 @ 7:48pm 
Definately need this. I have an original copy that is useless because it wont recognize the newer hardware. Bring this out and I'd even preorder it. This was the best ST game of all.
chsalpha Apr 24, 2016 @ 6:36am 
Yes. We need a final unity. It's one of the best Star Trek games ever. The old version has some issues on DOSbox.
NL.Ghost_Echo Sep 6, 2016 @ 11:11am 
I've got mine working with dosbox....such a great game :)
Planetdune Sep 6, 2016 @ 12:04pm 
I think we all know we can play STAFU with dosbox, just that having it on steam would be nice :)
A_Lad_Insane78 Dec 13, 2018 @ 4:24am 
oh my yes, I would absolutely love to have this game again.
Thorba Jan 7, 2019 @ 3:54pm 
It would be a dream to have a final unity and generations buyable on steam or gog.
Sadly 2 of the best star trek games are not buyable atm, i have both as original version here but i am not very good in making things run at new pc´s.
For myself new adventures just cant deliver the feeling of the old classics so i would even pay a high price for them:)
VolnuttHeroP64 Sep 22, 2019 @ 4:29pm 
Who owns the rights to Final Unity? Spectrum Holobyte had the rights to that game and we don't know where its at.
Planetdune Sep 24, 2019 @ 3:34am 
Originally posted by Jr786:
Who owns the rights to Final Unity? Spectrum Holobyte had the rights to that game and we don't know where its at.

No idea... if it helps, not me. I guess it must be different to the 25th as that game did get re-released..
Battle Nun May 23, 2022 @ 1:03pm 
I would very much like to buy this as well. I've been looking for this game for years now ...
Tandy May 25, 2022 @ 4:12pm 
It is an under-rated classic point-and-click 2D Adventure Game with full voice casting from TNG. I have the original disc which did load and run back in the XP days with some finesse even then, have not played through it since. When released, it's system requirements were well beyond that of a Tandy 1000, even with a full 640k. Times were changing fast.

It certainly deserves preserving in an accessible format

and, like the 25th and JR games, IMO also deserve new versions with total graphical overhauls in very high resolution textures and optional 3D render mode, allowing players to experience a 1st-person or even VR perspective with all the classic audio and voice acting -
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50