What's new
This is the adaptor I bought which works fine: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07SD65BVF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

OpenJVS uses device profiles, there should be one installed already for XBox 360 controllers, the default ones are listed here: https://github.com/OpenJVS/OpenJVS/tree/master/docs/openjvs/devices

Enable OpenJVS in the Options menu in WiPi, when the controller is plugged in it should be detected and enabled by WiPi and you can see it in the 'Scan and Configure Devices' option in Setup-OpenJVS Configuration. On the game launch page you should see 'Controllers 1', if you see 'Controllers 0' then it cannot detect your controller properly and OpenJVS won't start.

Yeah my bet is one is Rev A (the one not working) and one is Rev B (the one working)
Ok they are similar ... but different.

Again, this is tested, in my Blast city:

I think it's PRE REV A? NON WORKING:
IMG_9199.jpg

shows 838-13683 rev. 1.04 in test menu: (from this thread)
img_2742-jpg.jpg

Working
IMG_9198(1).jpg

Shows I/O 838-136830 ver 1.09
IMG_9200.jpg

Enable OpenJVS in the Options menu in WiPi, when the controller is plugged in it should be detected and enabled by WiPi and you can see it in the 'Scan and Configure Devices' option in Setup-OpenJVS Configuration. On the game launch page you should see 'Controllers 1', if you see 'Controllers 0' then it cannot detect your controller properly and OpenJVS won't start.
OpenJVS is enabled but I dont find 'Scan and Configure Devices'.

20211111.jpg

Also go to Options and make sure OpenJVS is set to enabled, it's not in your screenshot above because the Controllers section is missing

THX all I am so dumb I made a confusion in status column and action column , command column was in enabled and I believed is the status, so my controller is detected and now I have this message:

20211114.jpg

20211113.jpg

20211112.jpg

Try Wangan midnight 1 or 2. Go to the test menu and disable the Drive motor and the card reader ( unless you have it enable in the Wipi)

Does it work?

As I asked before - does it work without using WiPi? From the command line on the raspberry pi? If not please raise the issue on the OpenJVS thread as it could be hardware/driver related. The first adaptor I tried wasn't FTDI based and didn't work. To run it from the command line you need to connect to the raspberry pi using putty with username/password root/raspberry and launch openjvs by typing 'sudo openjvs wangan-midnight-maximum-tune' and see what happens.

Yhx, I will, just a very special things in input test all button and analog joystick run.

two questin, where is the file with config file controller and some time the loading is very slow and other time very quick is it normal?

Sorry, you'll have to be more specific about which config file you mean, there are many! - games generally load quicker or slower depending on the size of the rom file but the same game should load at the same speed each time unless you have some kind of network issue

I am on the Arcade Community Discord, maybe you could send me a message there rather than on this thread?

Either is fine, I've tested both and they work the same way. Could be your serial pinout, don't rely on the colours being always the same, always check with a multimeter.

F-Zero - J3 on Triforce

Triforce Pin -> Serial Pin
Pin 3 [or 8] (GND) -> Pin 5 (GND)
Pin 4 (TXD) -> Pin 2 (RXD)
Pin 5 (RXD) -> Pin 3 (TXD)
Pin 6 (RTS) -> Pin 8 (CTS)
Pin 7 (CTS) -> Pin 7 (RTS)

I used a multimeter and connected according numbers from serial plug of the TS-U9 cable. Is it correct?

If so I may try another Triforce.

The serial pin numbers are the ones on the serial cable, I chop a 9 pin female serial cable in half, the numbers are printed on the face of the plug so start top right and go left as the numbers increase. I'll upload a picture of mine.

Have check my serial to JST cable again using multimeter. Pinout is as mentioned previousy:
Either is fine, I've tested both and they work the same way. Could be your serial pinout, don't rely on the colours being always the same, always check with a multimeter.

F-Zero - J3 on Triforce

Triforce Pin -> Serial Pin
Pin 3 [or 8] (GND) -> Pin 5 (GND)
Pin 4 (TXD) -> Pin 2 (RXD)
Pin 5 (RXD) -> Pin 3 (TXD)
Pin 6 (RTS) -> Pin 8 (CTS)
Pin 7 (CTS) -> Pin 7 (RTS)

So connected everything back and tested:
Booted Mario Kart 1 (also tried Mario Kart 2 earlier) and went to game menu. Then went to card reader emulator and created a Mario Card from there. Back in game menu I've run a card test which did not show any error during 'card initialize wait'. But after game loading the error 'Card readers are not functional' is shown on screen.

When I start the card emulator on RaspPi it says 'Card emulator will launch on: /dev/ttyUSB0'. Does it matters which USB port is used?

Are you using any other serial adaptor at the same time eg. for OpenJVS?

Back