• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wild caught Tanganyika February shipment

huuvinh88

CCA Members
Shipment will come on the end of February. Fish list as below:

WC Petrochromis Yellow Moshi (6-7”)

WC Petrochromis Texas (6-7”)

WC Petrochromis Macrognathus (6-7”)

WC Tropheus Bulu Point (3,5-4”)

WC Tropheus Ikola (3,5-4”)

WC Tropheus Karilani (3,5-4”)

WC Tropheus Sibwesa (3,5-4”)

WC Tropheus Kayla (3,5-4”)

WC Alto compressiceps Bulu Point red fin

WC Alto compressiceps Karilani

WC Cyprichromis Microlepidotus Bulu Point

WC Microlepidotus blue Safari

WC Cyprichromis karilani and

WC Cyprichromis blue Safari

WC Cyathopharynx Faoi (Sibwesa)(3,5-5”)

Fish will keep in quarantine tanks from 7-10 days for treatment until eating well and healthy. I will ship them to you by Southwest AirCargo. Please pm me for price. If you are looking for some more others fish than list above please let me know I will try to find them for you.

Deposit 50% when fish are in Dar Es Salaam.

We will charge $30 packing per shipment, this fee included bags, styrofoam box , oxygen, and handling.

Thank you for your business.

Text me at(240) 422-4561.

chriscoli

Administrator
Hi Vinh,

Are you selling these as part of a business? If so, we encourage you to become a club sponsor. Sponsorship would get you your own section on the forum to sell out of.

The marketplace here is meant for hobbyists to connect with other hobbyists.

huuvinh88

CCA Members
Hi Chris,
I’m so sorry I didn’t know about this . If so can you remove the post? Do I need to pay for sponsorship fee?
Thanks
Vinh Ta .

huuvinh88

CCA Members
You could donate a few fish to the Rare Fish Auction at the BFD and be considered an event sponsor.;)
They will come at the end of the February. BFD on the 2nd . I can donate some wc fish. But I’m not guaranteed they are healthy because my planned is 7-10 days treatment.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
They will come at the end of the February. BFD on the 2nd . I can donate some wc fish. But I’m not guaranteed they are healthy because my planned is 7-10 days treatment.
The donations would be welcomed and appreciated. Anyone bidding on or purchasing wild caught fish have to assume they should be quarantined and observed for any ailments. Its a risk no matter where you purchase them, or who they come from. Feel free to contact me for details on the donations.