• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Predict Peter Moore's next e3 ( X 07 ) Tattoo

Petermoores_halo_arm.jpg

399px-PeterMooreTattooGTAIV.jpg

gtaiv300246221mcopyhv1.jpg

Hurray for quick crappy photoshop

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
"Avenge my Fathers Death" - Upper Back
"III" - Lower Back

"Wanna play a game of lucky hit?" - Right Bum Cheek

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
You know, his Halo 2 tattoo is really poorly done. You'd think someone with his money and stature would have gotten a personal assistant to look up a good tattoo artist. The logo is poorly shaped and the release date is an abomination. Stair-stepping the text looks stupid, and the letters themselves are not well formed.

I think the only person who's going to see a third tattoo (fake or not) will be Perrin.

It's too late in the day to be reading GAF, time for bed before I realized what I typed. ;p

neorej

ERMYGERD!
I think he'll be wearing a chuck norris tattoo. But since noone can actually wear a chuck norris tattoo, the chuck norris tattoo will in fact be wearing Peter Moore.

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
storybook77 said:
It will be a tattoo of Dante on his back with a big 4 in the background. :lol
You're only half right --- he's going to rip open his shirt to reveal the MGS4 logo across his chest, and then turn around to reveal the DMC4 tat across his shoulderblades. Finally, he'll mention GTA4 and make some lame joke about "four-play".

So let it be written; so let it be done.

Yoboman

Wouldn't it have been great if Halo 2 had been delayed past November 9, just for the sake of that tatoo

Top Bottom