• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acan Lords, Wellso, Fungia, Gold Torch. St Thomas Ricordea frags for sale

meisen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im moving some things around and getting organized to start stocking my new display soon so came up with some corals that I would like to let go and/or trim down a little:

Metallic Gold Acan lord, unusual variety with purple in the center. 4-5 head frags $50 I only made 3 frags of this, thats probably it.
IMG_1052.jpg

Blue-Green St Thomas Ricordea full 1.5-2" polyps, acclimated to lower metal halide light and reproducing! $25
IMG_1045.jpg

(2) Aussie Gold Torch frags - unique and incredibly colored coral!!! $45 for a full 1-2" head, 3-4" when fully expanded.
IMG_9275.jpg

Metallic Orange Fungia $45
MetallicOJFungia.jpg

4-5 polyp Neon Green Duncan Frags $20
duncan.jpg

Green and Purple Show Size Wellso (6") $45
IMG_1156.jpg

Multicolored Show Size Symphyllia (7") $55
Symphyllia-1.jpg

Tyree Mystic Grape Favia 6-8 heads, not WYSIWYG but frags are equivalent size 3/4"-1" frags or so $45
JokerFavia.jpg

Lastly, I'll do two acan lord packs with 4-5 polyp frags of the following for $75 ea, prefer not to split them
Here is what each pack will have in it:

Tricolor, nice pink centers!
TricolorLord.jpg

Bright Green
IMG_0083.jpg

Ultra Orange, maybe a rainbow hidden in there with some work ie low light and feeding
IMG_0085.jpg

Teal and Red
UltraRedandGreenAcans.jpg

Shipping would be via fedex express, buyer pays actual cost.

OP
OP
M

meisen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics taken under tank lights (T5s, usual mix or 20K Radiums) with camera flash on. Very representitive of what they will look like in a TYPICAL reef setup. With high actinic or LEDs, expect even better colors!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 101 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.8%
Back