• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Magnifica Anemone (Ritteri)

Cody.P

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to set up future buys or make connections with people who can get these. I am currently putting a purple tentacle Ritteri through treatment and I really want to get another one (or 5) of different color when it’s done with treatment next week. Who has some for sale?

Quick pic of the one in QT right now :)
151ef5256ff98c5b96896e54aa7abd68.jpg

CoralsAddiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice mag. You can actually special order one or more from a local Petco. Unlike your typical LFS they don’t require a deposit and you aren’t obligated to purchase it if you don’t like its color or condition it arrives in.
The ones they get (usually from Quality Marine) retail for around $80-$90
Here is a video of a mag I had gotten from Petco. It now belongs to @davocean

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cody.P

Cody.P

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s a good idea! Do they get in good colors or just the purple one? I’ve never seen one at my local petco haha.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 57 40.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 40 28.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back