Nano Fish, Upside Down Goby

ptrusk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an IM 15 fusion that has been filled since last November. Kinda refugee/frag tank.

IMG_2705.jpg

Looking to add some fish. Current residents beside coral are one skunk cleaner and one pep shrimp. I have been jonesing for a court jester goby and Biota now also has Upside down gobies too. Can't find much info on them. Anyone have to 411 on these?

I don't want to feed this tank multiple time a day just for the fish. I dose live phyto and there are tons of pods. Will they both be happy feeding meat/pellets like every other day?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Beautiful tank!! A goby would be a great option for a low metabolism fish with great personality

TheWackyWiz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an IM 15 fusion that has been filled since last November. Kinda refugee/frag tank.

IMG_2705.jpg

Looking to add some fish. Current residents beside coral are one skunk cleaner and one pep shrimp. I have been jonesing for a court jester goby and Biota now also has Upside down gobies too. Can't find much info on them. Anyone have to 411 on these?

I don't want to feed this tank multiple time a day just for the fish. I dose live phyto and there are tons of pods. Will they both be happy feeding meat/pellets like every other day?
I've got a court jester that is doing great in my 20g macro tank. It helps that there is a ton of cover for pods to flourish so I wonder it one of those copepod hotels hidden behind the rocks could save you from replenishing your pods all the time?

If you are dedicated to feeding pods I also loved having a two spot goby which is a bit more maintenance but had so much personality for a tiny fish.

Back