ORA Blue Bottlebrush

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah, live aquaria is the only place i know. i was going to get one from them when they had it in stock.....but i was waiting for other maricultured stuff to come up.

but then the bottlebrushes were all gone. :(

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plan on asking for one on my next order lol but wont hold my breath but some good news is if anyones looking they do have dustin deepwater acro and monti spongodes avaible

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plan on asking for one on my next order lol but wont hold my breath but some good news is if anyones looking they do have dustin deepwater acro and monti spongodes avaible

OMG!! what is this "dustin deepwater"!!!?? is that one of the new releases i've been waiting for???

please order them (and save one with my name on it), if it is in fact the new releases i'm thinking about.

OP
OP
Rickyrooz

Rickyrooz

Acropora Nut
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

These corals are not yet listed on Live Aquaria's website right? How do I go about purchasing these corals? Calling their customer service and requesting one?

Last edited:

mbunaman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also know that they have an Oregon Tort they are working on. That Deepwater one is sick. I have seen it at a marine conference. I also know they are coming out with a few different colored Monti Digis.

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one was an ORA Marshall Island 'bottlebrush'.
HPIM4534.jpg

I picked up another ORA blue tipped tenius recently that might be the bluetipped bottlebrush, but it only has blue tips right now (light blue).

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back