• Before posting please review the Sale Rules here...

Toxic green hammer

gas man

Great White Shark
I have this hammer for sale. Probably between 15-20 heads.
Collection from redhill in Surrey.
£100
9676faf0205866cc6c76a093e768d0c6.jpg
99d303006a64f72569a7f1940ebfb105.jpg

Full tank shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice meeting you today Dan. That emperor is a beaut. Stunning tank it’s a shame to be shutting it down.
Corals are in great condition and this hammer is a beaut, if I had the cash I would have had it.

Last edited:
Nice meeting you today Dan. That emperor is a beaut. Stunning tank it’s a shame to be shutting it down.
Corals are in great condition and this hammer is a beaut, if I had the cash I would have had it.

Thanks. Like wise. I’m glad your pleased with it.

Would take this if you would consider posting and don’t get a seller locally, drop me a message if you consider posting.

Cheers

Would take this if you would consider posting and don’t get a seller locally, drop me a message if you consider posting.

Cheers

Ok mate sounds fair.ill give it a while and if I get no local buyers I’ll let you know. Thanks fir the offer.

I brought the Elegance coral (Cat) from this Guy today, this hammer is huge! So impressive... considering I brought a 2” single head green hammer lately for £40 this one is a bargain!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful piece!

I brought the Elegance coral (Cat) from this Guy today, this hammer is huge! So impressive... considering I brought a 2” single head green hammer lately for £40 this one is a bargain!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful piece!

Cheers pal. Good luck with the cat!

Sorry mate not posting at the moment. If nothing changes I’ll give you first option. Ok??

I think it’s cheap as you like already. You’ve seen it I think it’s worth the £100. I’ll do it fir £90 but that the best I can do.

Back