Emily canham #24 honesty about her breakup is a no-no, but her revenge look; well, it’s giving momo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a Busted interview and James made a joke about people just wanting to be YouTubers these days. Wonder if he specifically aimed it at Emily!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t really like commenting on people’s body or physical appearance BUT I feel like it’s really inappropriate to have her running fitness classes for that Barre/Samsung thing??
she looks so underweight and seems to have an unhealthy relationship with food and fitness. Idk it just made me uncomfortable

Reactions: 34
I know this was a hosted by her class. But did she actually do the teaching? Looking at Em Shels stories, it looks like they had a teacher who didn’t seem to get any of the credit?

Reactions: 14
I know this was a hosted by her class. But did she actually do the teaching? Looking at Em Shels stories, it looks like they had a teacher who didn’t seem to get any of the credit?
It was barrecore who took the class

Reactions: 2
Looks like they just slapped her name on it. She didn’t do anything to host it. She just took the class like everyone else.

How does she not feel like a fraud though? She doesn’t use the phone (and makes that super obvious) doesn’t use the watch. Yet happy to accept the cheques and was crying in one of her house videos about how proud she was of herself. She really shouldn’t be.

Reactions: 21
Was coming here to comment on this 🤣 Emily announces the break up then he posts middle finger pic...🤣🤣 he is such a child. It makes me wonder if she broke up with him
I never viewed him as a boyfriend. She never saw the guy and barely mentioned him. He was a phantom to make her look like she was leading a full life without having to put any energy into the said relationship.

Reactions: 8
Unfortunate screenshot for Em 😂 but why does she have these empty boxes as decoration? Is it just an "I'm rich so let me show off" thing 😂 it makes me cringe. I'd get it if she just wanted to store them and had them ontop of a wardrobe and they were on show but christ, to actually stage them on a shelf is just cringe.

Reactions: 5
Seen videos of James singing “who’s David” on the tour and the way he’s singing those lyrics makes me howl. Emily well cheated on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unfortunate screenshot for Em 😂 but why does she have these empty boxes as decoration? Is it just an "I'm rich so let me show off" thing 😂 it makes me cringe. I'd get it if she just wanted to store them and had them ontop of a wardrobe and they were on show but christ, to actually stage them on a shelf is just cringe.
Lmao where's that

Reactions: 1
I’m convinced she’s just extremely bad at planning and that’s why the house is taking so long. There’s no way they still NEED 3 weeks to finish the house, it could be done in the space of a week! Also in ever video she keeps saying she has just signed off her closet/needs to sign it off and she’s been saying that for months. She spends too much time online shopping instead of being at the house making sure those men are working.
Ps the “drawing room” colour looks really gross and so do the shades of the pink room

Reactions: 12
Such poor project management and I don’t know how considering she’s had both her parents as well as herself on it. Tbh I feel like it will be another month at least before she’s in. There still some flooring, painting, electrics to do. Plus it looks like she’ll be repainting the pink bedroom. Did she not test the two colours side by side before she went ahead? She also wanted a flour drawer but made the drawers too shallow for that. Built herself a spice rack but it’s miles away from the stovetop. Her bedroom is an awful chocolate colour too. Far too dark imo. I would’ve prioritised knocking through some walls to have a large bathroom. Her main bathroom is so poky and cramped. I’m just gonna throw it out there that she won’t be in until November.

Reactions: 13
the difference in colour from her body to to her face is insane wtf lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can confirm Emily was at Busted at the O2 so clearly she’s still invested in seeing them/James in some capacity.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Why is she sounding so disrespectful towards that “literal 70 year old man” Emily, you should be buying him that coffee

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.